- 2 Nights/3 Days Tour
Azerbaijan has been attracting more and more adventure seeking travelers over the past few years. It has been one of the most preferred travel destinations for tourists all around the world. In spite of being a small nation, Azerbaijan boasts an incredibly diverse climate and very interesting history dating back thousands upon thousands of years.
Baku the capital city of Azerbaijan is catching a lot of fancy tourists lately. Nicknamed as the lord of fire, Azerbaijan has an enchanting history and an interesting cultural heritage behind. Once a country ruled by Soviet Republic, Azerbaijan was also a part of Persia due to which you can see the old Soviet culture and Persian culture in the street of Baku. But, since getting its independence it has evolved into modern country which retains its old world charm; and Baku is its most loved city.
· Round Trip airfare
· 4-night accommodation in 3* Hotel
· Daily Breakfast
· English speaking guide
· Entrance Fees
· All tours and transfers on SIC basis
· Tips for driver.
· Any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation.
· Any transportation cost outside of the regular itinerary.
· Personal expenses such as insurance, medical charges, laundry, shopping, liquor etc.
· Cost arising by flight cancellation/road blockades/landslides and reasons beyond our control.
Day 01: Kathmandu to Baku
Day 02: Full Day Baku City Tour
Day 03: Full Day Absheron Peninsula & Flaming Mountain Tour
Day 04: Free Shopping & Leisure Day
Day 05: Back to Kathmandu
Find your dream tour today